Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About Me


Hey! Welcome to My Little Life! I am glad you found me on here! I love hearing feedback from people  so feel free to comment on anything or just shoot me an e-mail if you'd like!

I wanted to start this blog, because I am a lot of different things! Doesn't make sense? Well, I am an avid crafter, thrift store shopper, DIY veteran, a collegiate runner, a college student, a graphic designer, amateur photographer, my own wedding planner, an experimenter in the kitchen, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a soon-to-be wife, a fashionista and mostly... I am just like anybody else! I feel that a lot of what I am can relate to a lot of others and I hope this blog does just that.

For starters, My name is Laura. I am in my 20's, but most people think I am about 16. I am 5'1" and proud of it! I am currently a Graphic Design major and Art history Minor studying in South Carolina. I will be graduating in May and I can not wait to start my career in the field that I love! I was born in Nazareth, Pennsylvania and moved from my home to Auburn, Indiana when I was in the second grade. After living there for a few years, my family moved to Noblessville, Indiana. After two short years, we moved to our final destination, South Carolina. I never really know where to say I am from, so there's the short version of my story!

I am a runner and I love it! I started running when I was in seventh grade and never thought I would be any good at it considering I have asthma. Years later, I am a four-year scholarship collegiate athlete running cross country and track. It has been such an amazing experience!

I love to craft and do DIY projects. Most of the things I make are for decorating purposes. I plan of setting up a store on etsy.com someday, but as of now I do not have one. If you like something that I DIY in this blog, feel free to contact me and I would be more than willing to make you something!

I also love clothes, and shopping on a budget! I think it's ridiculous to pay the high prices for clothing when you can get the same look for so much cheaper. Shoes are my biggest addiction.

As of April, 2013 I am engaged to be married! Storm is my fiancé and I can not wait to marry him in the Fall of 2014! I am working on planning my own wedding and it is the biggest project I have ever had to complete! I am excited for the journey ahead!

I love to cook and bake, and I am working on getting more adventurous in the kitchen, especially since I will be getting married soon and I'd like to cook some tasty meals for the husband.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you see something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment