Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting Things Started

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. The only thing that held me back is that I didn't want to be one of "those people" who got married and thinks they need to share every detail of their life through a blog. Well, that's not me and feel free to tell me if that is what I become.

I wanted to start this blog, because I am a lot of different things! Doesn't make sense? Well, I am an avid crafter, thrift store shopper, DIY veteran, a collegiate runner, a college student, a graphic designer, amateur photographer, my own wedding planner, an experimenter in the kitchen, a sister, a daughter, a soon-to-be wife, a fashionista and mostly... I am just like anybody else! I feel that a lot of what I am can relate to a lot of others and I hope this blog does just that. 

Feel free to read my about section and learn more about me and my personal life! I can't wait to get started with this blog and to see what it becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment