Thursday, January 3, 2013

White Mousse Cappuccino

Since I have been home over break, I frequent the pantry looking for snacks throughout the day. (Hey, runners have to eat!) Every time I look in the pantry this White Mousse Cappuccino mix stares at me. I think I have finished off half the bag myself over the past few weeks. I love the smell of coffee, but drinking plain coffee is way too strong for me. I only like a faint coffee taste so I usually order one of those caramel frappuccino things at coffee places. This stuff is awesome. It is made by The Perky Moose in Atlanta Georgia. You can order this mix and other drink mixes on their website, here.


It's easy to make:

1. Fill your mug with water.

2. Microwave to desired temperature. (I put mine in for 1:30)


3. Mix in 2 tablespoons of the powder (I put in three for even more flavor)


4. Stir

5. And Enjoy!

It's simple. And so delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment